Monday, November 1, 2010

Update!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New chapter should be up soon. :)

I have some good news though! :) I have written an outtake of The Earth Laughs in Flowers for Fandom For Preemies. The outtake is out of Edouard's (Edward's) Journal.
x
Alis

The Earth Laughs In Flowers o/s Teaser!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her and I were the same.
Except she dreamt of freedom looking through a lens.
And I dreamt of peace with a paintbrush to cleanse.
She was mine as I was hers
My beautiful Isabella Marie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way you will be able to read the full one shot - and many other wonderful one shots - is if you donate at least $5 to this wonderful cause. Click the link below to find out how you can read!! :)




How To Donate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us